We have Job openings for the position of Manager / Senior Manager Operations ( Night Shift ) in our Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, and Coimbatore locations.
- Handling entire Quality and delivery management of various outsourcing partners and hospital groups from the US.
- Provide required training and assistance for all Coding requirements of the organization.
- Ability to understand the exact requirement of each client and provide them more than the expected results both in terms of productivity and quality. Good research and analytical skills to help gain required information from various sources for finding answers for different difficult issues.
- Work in close conjunction with the Manager Coding by understanding the requirement and by meeting the expectation levels.
- Completely accountable for the Service Levels Agreed
- Accountable for Team Performance and Quality
- Reviewing the opening jobs available for each client and managing deliverables for the day depending upon resource availability.
- Addresses all client emails
- Follows up with US management and/or clients regarding pending work items
- Plans staff allocation for each project as required
- Coordinating recruiting new coding staff as per requirement
- Does annual appraisals of staff
- Manages Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly, and PRN reports
- Point of contact for support teams regarding items related to Medical Coding
- New client transition management