- Transcribe medical reports, summaries, office visit notes and other medical documents from recorded messages from health care providers
- Provide online copies of transcribed document to physicians or other providers for review and signature, making corrections or changes as noted
- Be familiar with proper grammar, spelling and sentence structure as well as medical jargon and abbreviations for accuracy
- Prepare correspondence, summaries, research and other administrative reports not directly related to patient care in order to assist medical team
- Work with transcription equipment that can include speech recognition equipment, word processing and computer software, medical references and other technologies.
- Maintain strict adherence to patient confidentiality according to provider standards and government regulations
- Review transcription documents for quality assurance and precision to spot and correct any errors that could impact patient care and medical liability
- Create templates and enter data into electronic health record (EHR) systems for updated record keeping and archives.
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a Medical Transcription Editor.
Capable of delivering minimum 1200 editing lines per day with an accuracy of 99%.
Job Skills & Qualifications
Any Degree with relevant experience into Medical transcription
Proficiency with EHR
Ability to type 90 WPM
Experience in UK/AUS/US/IME
Previous experience in Corporate